Bueno, por si no teniamos suficientes suites de controles para nuestras aplicaciones en Visual Studio, aqui teneis otra mas, Infragistics for Visual Studio 2010, sin lugar a dudas, una de las más utilizadas actualmente en infinidad de proyectos.
What´s News in Infragistics
Como novedades mas importantes, aqui teneis una lista:
- Clear UI Organization
- Richer platform support
- Improved editor
- Better support for floating documents and windows
- Enhanced document targeting
- Modern operating system support, including Windows® 7 and Windows Azure™
- Support for Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0.
Y aqui una lista de enlaces para conocer todos sus productos (en ingles):
- Videos – Watch streaming media webcasts and screencasts that describe and explain the ASP.NET, Windows Forms and other UI controls and components in Infragistics NetAdvantage family of products.
- Podcasts – Subscribe to our Pixel8 RSS feed to get continuously updated and relevant podcasts about emerging technology that will affect your career today and in the future.
- Accessibility – Section 508 – Learn what Section 508 compliance is, and how Infragistics ASP.NET, Windows Forms and WPF controls help make your application user interface more accessible.
- Application Styling – Visual design and great user experiences go hand-in-hand — learn how to best to style your applications and create a compelling user experience.
- AppStylist Tutorials – NetAdvantage AppStylist tutorials provide insider tips on creating Infragistics Style Libraries.
- Fireworks to XAML Exporter – An extension of Adobe Fireworks that converts artwork to WPF XAML files.
- Infragistics Alignment Manager – Learn how to effectively manage the layout of movie clips.
- Product Roadmap and Release Schedule – Our 2010 roadmap gives you a good idea of what new controls and features we have planned for your future, across all platforms, as we release one feature-packed volume after another throughout the year.
- Mobile App – IGFinance – Go mobile with killer apps for Windows Phone® 7 Series more easily by taking a look at this stock portfolio management app built with our re-engineered, touch-enabled Silverlight user interface controls.
- NetAdvantage WPF CTP for Microsoft Surface™ – Create user interfaces that are more instinctive, engaging and efficient than ever with this CTP release of our NetAdvantage® WPF controls for the Microsoft Surface software and multitouch computing platform. This CTP features a “Go-Live” license, 5 hot controls with limited contact and manipulation support, and sample code that embraces the Microsoft Surface technology.
- Quince – Discover, use and understand UX patterns that deliver superior user experiences today with the help of Infragistics tools like Quince™, the most interactive UX patterns & practices catalog available online!
- Silverlight CTP – Get amazing Silverlight CTP controls including the highly anticipated Pivot Grid for NetAdvantage for Silverlight Data Visualization.
- Performance Whitepapers – Read whitepapers explaining how we achieve such superior performance on the Web with the WebDataGrid™ data grid control for ASP.NET AJAX and the xamWebGrid™ data grid control for Silverlight. Get the best practices and proven results for the most responsive user experience.
- Charting & Gauges – Infragistics offers charting controls for data visualization applications on countless platforms including WPF, ASP.NET, and Windows Forms. The addition of gauge controls for ASP.NET and Windows Forms enable developers to create business scorecards and information dashboards.
- SharePoint – Support for building Windows SharePoint Services 3.0-based applications for Microsoft’s SharePoint Products and Technologies are a first class feature of the Infragistics NetAdvantage ASP.NET controls and the guidance provided by projects such as Pomegranate are a considerable aid to Web developers targeting this platform.
- Visual Studio 2010 – All NetAdvantage .NET controls have been built with Visual Studio 2010 IDE support and compatibility in mind. Find out how these controls take maximum advantage of the newest features in this popular development tool.
- Office 2007 Look & Feel – Infragistics .NET controls assure your application of always reflecting the most modern user interface look and feel, such as that provided by Office® 2007. With controls like the ribbon and style sets simulating countless appearances, you can refresh your application UI at any time with the latest features.
Información y Descargas